Well, there’s never been a better time to learn how to make money in today’s viral market. The outdated Industrial Age gives birth to the Information Age and people are paying money to learn quickly from others’ experiences…opening the door for entrepreneurs to create Information Products and creating a whole new world of Internet Marketing.
Entrepreneur – it sounds so romantic, independent and brave. Ideas flow and excitement builds as you take the helm on this adventure, until you realize the administrative activities which encroach on precious time better spent actually producing these Information Products and Programs. Things such as:
- Creating and Maintaining a Website
- Creating and Distributing Email Campaigns
- Creating and Maintaining a Blog
- Creating and Maintaining a Social Media presence
- Creating and Holding Webinars
- Creating Surveys
- Creating Videos
- Scheduling Calls
- Creating and Maintaining New Programs
- Handling Client Email and Phone Calls
- Finding and Setting up Shopping Carts and Other Process Solutions
- Maintaining Affiliates
Where do you start? Do you feel like there is a new piece of the puzzle every day?
The From Concept to Cash Starter Kit can help!
Regardless of where you are in your business, whether you are just starting out or you’ve been in business for some time and have become overwhelmed, we can assist with affordable evaluation, consultation and strategy implementation to put the puzzle pieces in the right place and keep you growing toward success. We will evaluate your current system and recommend tools and services for your particular business and create some momentum.
Our Starter Kit Provides the Following:
- Evaluation: We will schedule an evaluation call with you to determine the tasks with which you need help, how your website is performing for you, look at the tools are currently using, and any other aspect of your business where you feel the pieces aren’t quite fitting together well
- Consultation: We will consult with you on whether the tools you are using now are the best ones for your product or service, whether your website is performing as well as it could, and help you determine the best tools and easiest processes and procedures for your business
- Strategy: We will help you build the best strategy for rolling out your product or service, and/or maintaining your product or service on your website
- Implementation: We will implement whatever pieces of your strategy you choose or all of it